7/17/14

i was there || derrick carter

Show: Derrick Carter

Location: West Fest

Date: 7.13.14

Memorable Moment: I missed West Fest last year but stopped by in 2012 to see Derrick Carter's set. In that two year span the crowd has exponentially grown which is pretty cool. West Fest gathers all kinds of people + it's awesome to see them pay their respect to a Chicago legend.

Biggest Letdown: It is awesome that the crowd grew but it was totally cramped as a result. For a little while I was standing behind a dumpster before I made the wise decision to pull back a bit more.

This Show: was a great option for a Sunday afternoon on a beautiful Summer evening. I got to spend time with my niece, check out an amazing house party, + listen to Derrick Carter all within a few hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment