7/23/14

frends with benefits

For as much as I love music it's kind of amazing that I've never had a decent pair of headphones. Kind of like how I have 60+ albums but no record player. I'm a total weirdo like that.

Both headphones + a record player* have been on my wish list for a while but other useless crap has just taken priority instead. I could have spent some time researching high quality headphones but few nights ago I stumbled across a beautiful new design from Frends + decided that beauty trumps brains in this instance (or so they say).

I just happen to be sitting on a $200 Nordstrom gift card so I decided this was a perfect opportunity to finally cross an item off my wish list. On top of that, Nordstrom is having their Anniversary Sale through August 4th so I saved myself 33% on this purchase. After reading some reviews I learned that like me, Frends has both beauty + brains (so humble, I know). People had really good things to say about the sound quality so that is a definite win. I'm pretty excited about my new toy + I definitely think this is an item that I will get plenty of use out of. Record player is coming up next...

*I did actually purchase a record player a few months ago but it didn't work so I returned it + never replaced it. After that experience I kind of decided I would just hold off until I could afford a nicer one.

No comments:

Post a Comment