1/12/10

(art)work in progress

A big thing in the world of design these days seems to be covering a wall with several small frames of artwork. I think this is a really interesting and beautiful look, so I created my own wall of black and white photography in my studio. I think black and white photos have a really sophisticated and classical look and I tried to mostly pull images of things that were somewhat significant in my life. Most of these photographs were purchased from Esty, with the exception of a one that I took myself in Italy. 


Take a look!
Overall look (over my bed)
(via)
(via
(via)
(via)
(via)
(via)
(via)
(via)
(via)
via me!

I'm hoping this turns out to be a timeless look. I'd really love to add to this collection for years and years to come. I have the best time browsing Etsy shops for new photographs.

(by the way...this post really made me realize how badly I need a new camera. I can't just rely on my iPhone. Hopefully the quality will improve soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment