1/15/10

paint palette

100 Layer Cake is one of my favorite blogs to follow. Yes, I find it a little strange that I follow a wedding blog, but I love the floral arrangements, table setting and other DIY projects. 100 Layer Cake also has a Color Inspiration Board category that I simply adore. I used these posts as the inspiration for my current Posterous color theme.

As I was in my apartment admiring my new color theme, I realized that there was something a little too familiar about my color selection. Funny that it matches my Anthropologie quilt perfectly.
I guess I know what colors I gravitate towards! 
I'm itching to switch it up to some of the other Color Inspirations from 100 Layer Cake. These are the ones I like the best...

I will probably be switching it up periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment