1/22/10

a is for...

Aspen!



Today is officially one week until my trip to Aspen and I am ecstatic to say the least! 

One of my best friends has been living out there for the past few months and I finally found an opportunity to go visit her. The weekend that me and my 2 friends are visiting also falls on the same weekend as the 2010 Winter X Games. So exciting! I have never been to Colorado and I've only skied once in my whole life, but I know the weekend will be a blast just based solely off of the people I will be spending my time with.

To celebrate, I thought I would kick things off with some Aspen themed objects and imagery. Enjoy!

Me and Kristina's snow boots via Nordstrom
via Flickr
via Burton
An Aspen post wouldn't be complete without...
Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town!  Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go?  Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen

I can't wait to tell you all about the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment