1/25/10

b is for...

Books!

I've always been somewhat of a book worm. I love reading and I get really drawn into books, I just wish I had more time in the day to enjoy them. Unfortunately, reading (outside of blogs) is usually put on the back burner. Here is a look at my past, present and future of books...

Past
In no particular order, these would be a list of some of my favorites. I know there must be a million others that I am forgetting, but I've lent so many out and brought so many home that it's hard for me to remember. I know that I read some great books in high school.
Present
Here is a look at my bedside table. I've got a really random mix here. 
I've been reading Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy on and off for the past year, but it can be quite rough at times. I've also started The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat - Oliver Sacks and Skinny Bitch - Freedman & Barnoun. These two have short chapters that don't need to be read in a particular order. I Know This Much is True - Wally Lamb is my mom's favorite book and I really want to get that started. I've heard good things about The Shining - Stephen King, but I'm afraid it will give me nightmares. Quite the work in process I have here.

Future
Another random set, but these are a few of the books I have on my Amazon wish list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment