6/16/10

crazy for cranes

I'm not abandoning my tiger roots, but I'm totally loving paper cranes lately.

It started with this necklace from Max Steiner:

Sadly, it's another item that will go on my "in your dreams" list, but I think it's absolutely beautiful. I'm not even a big jewelry girl, but I would wear it everyday which makes me almost justify the price tag. Almost.


My love affair with paper cranes grew as I considered how lovely this mobile would be in a nursery:
The best part is that I think I could manage to pull off a really beautiful DIY version. I can be quite crafty when I try. I'll cross that bridge if & when I get there though.

The next thing I knew, this symbol of peace was catching my eye all the time & I didn't mind it!

I'm a second away from purchasing this print:
Cranes On A Line via Oh Joy:
How about this tattoo?

Even the real ones are cute!
(via Sharon Montrose)

I know you're itching to build your own origami crane. Here's how:
(how-to via Style Me Pretty)

No comments:

Post a Comment