6/18/10

wedding weekend

I couldn't be more excited! My big brother is getting married to his most perfect counterpart this weekend & I'm so happy for the two of them. I'm really excited for the weekend festivities & I can't wait to celebrate this happy occasion with family & friends. I'll be sure to share some of the highlights with you all next week.

In the meantime, I hope you have a perfectly wonderful weekend!

I want to send you off with these beautiful wedding photos from Style Me Pretty. The bride is absolutely gorgeous & I love the pale pink & grey color combo!
What's not perfect about a wedding on a winery?
Bride & Groom's table
This cup idea on top of work books is so cute! 
Cute banner to mark the occasion 
I love the table settings

The little barefoot ballerina flower girls are my favorite!
See more photos of this beautiful DIY wedding here!

No comments:

Post a Comment