6/25/10

weekend warrior

Yay for Friday!


I really must apologize again for the lack of posts this week. It really makes me feel like I haven't accomplished much at all this week. That will all change next week. Pinky swear!

Over the weekend I will be slaving away at the most fabulous blog posts of all time (!!!) & hoping that I can look even remotely as stylish & sexy as this vixen that I found on From Me To You:


Well, I'm hoping I can pull off a stylish & sexy look tonight & tomorrow at the least while I get together with old friends. Sunday I'll be rocking cut-off jean shorts & a black wife-beater as I head down to U.S. Cellular Field to watch the White Sox demolish the little Cubbies. I'm pretty sure cut-off jean shorts & black wife-beaters are the official uniform for twenty-something-year-old girls at The Cell & I really think that is amazing. I can't wait for the game. I've never seen the cross-town rivalry up close & personal before!

I hope you all have equally as amazing plans this weekend! xoxo

P.S. Don't forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment