6/4/10

milestone

Happy 100th post to me!

I'm really quite proud of myself.

I really had no idea what to expect when I started this blog. All I knew was that I spent a lot of time online, I saw a ton of cool stuff & I wanted to share it with anyone that was interested. I had no idea if I'd keep up with the process or if it would develop into something greater along the way.

Luckily for me, this blog has turned into a great outlet for me & I take pride in my posts. It's definitely changed the way I look at things & I'd like to think that my taste in fashion, decor, art, music, etc is improving as well.

Thanks to all my readers! I hope you're all getting something out of this & I'd love any feedback or suggestions you have. I can promise at least 100 more posts! It's too fun to give up.

Have a wonderful weekend! I get to leave work at 1:30 pm today. Yay for Summer hours! My weekend will be filled with hot yoga, Blackhawks' playoff hockey, the Division Street Festival & maybe some beach time if the weather permits!

(adorable photo via Pink Wallpaper)

No comments:

Post a Comment