6/11/10

weekend warrior


Congrats to the Chicago Blackhawks on their Stanley Cup win! It's always exciting when historic events like this occur in the city. Unfortunately, I have no good celebration/street riot stories. I was at the gym when the Hawks won, but I did add a little swagger to my stride when Kane made that last goal in OT ;)

This week has worn me out a bit, so I'm planning on having a rather relaxing weekend. I'm not the best at planning though, so we shall see...

I hope to spend my weekend organizing & cleaning my place (technically it's still Spring, so this still qualifies as Spring Cleaning, right?) with a little hot yoga thrown in there as well. White Sox/Cubs at WrigleyRibFest & Old Town Art Fair all fall on this weekend as well, so I'll probably fit a couple of those in too.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment