7/13/10

5 happy thoughts


I hate when I can't properly credit bloggers, but a few months back I read about one blogger who kept a list every day of 5 things that made her happy on that particular day. I'm sure some of you are thinking that's pretty lame, but I think it's really sweet & I'm all about feeling good & happy memories.

I started this little project on the 4th of July & my first entry isn't too embarrassing, that I'm willing to give you an idea of how simple & easy I keep it:
Obviously, not the most exciting 4th of July ever, but I enjoyed myself!

I have the worst memory ever, so I tend to believe that somewhere down the road I will appreciate these little tidbits of my life. I'm in a quite fun place right now! I hope someone else appreciates this idea as much as I do.

(photo via Aubrey Road)

No comments:

Post a Comment