7/16/10

weekend warrior

Weekends filled with live music are the best kinds in my book. Starting tonight I have 3 wonderful days filled with music, dancing & friends. I touched upon it a little bit on Monday, but tonight I'll be seeing Hood Internet with some friends, & then Saturday & Sunday (thanks to the kindness of one of my tweeps) I'll be sweating like an animal at Pitchfork Music Festival.

On top of that, tickets go on sale for Ghostland Observatory & Miike Snow this weekend as well. These concerts are just never-ending & I'm as happy as a clam!

Oh! And I'll be celebrating the birthday of my awesome friend Tina.

I hope you all have fabulous weekends as well!

Ps. Hot yoga was heavenly last night. It's going to be a good 3 months.

(photo via Jeff Epp)

No comments:

Post a Comment