7/1/10

that time of the year

I feel like I need to prelude this post by stating that I am not some 23-year-old psycho that has all the details of her wedding day planned out. I love living in Chicago because I can enjoy being be a young adult & not feel the pressure of getting married at a young age.

That being said, I love weddings. I love parties & decorating & flowers & pretty dresses & cake & all that other goodness, so wedding photos are a great way for me to get my fix of party planning inspiration.

Summer is the best time for new material. Here are some snippets of beautiful weddings that I would have loved to attend:
Big, fluffy peonies are my favorite flowers, so I'm loving this bouquet : via Style Me Pretty


Such clean & pretty decor. I'm especially loving the flowers on the cake : via Style Me Pretty
It's "something blue" & a fun, sparkly pop of color : via Style Me Pretty

The belt adds such a nice detail & I love this sweet little DIY tabletop : via Style Me Pretty
I would never look appropriate wearing that top, but the cut of this dress looks lovely on the model : via Style Me Pretty
This photo makes me smile. Such a tiny, perfect detail : via Style Me Pretty
Cute decor idea : via Style Me Pretty
I will very likely steal this idea one day. Blame it on The Giving Tree : via Style Me Pretty

Okay, okay... Maybe I do have a slight problem. I did manage to "narrow down" these selections from one beautiful blog from this past week only! So much prettiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment