7/2/10

secrets revealed


Oh my goodness! I just uncovered the most exciting news ever (to me at least)! I finally can credit & thank artist Claire Scully for her amazingly, amazing illustrations.

Claire is responsible for the beautiful pink, lace tiger illustration that I became obsessed with back in January. I was so infatuated by this piece, that it even helped inspire me to re-name my blog after it. After discovering the piece I searched & searched & never uncovered the source of this beautiful work. I work in search marketing, might I add, so this was quite embarrassing.

Today I was browsing Pinterest & I noticed that Mike's pin on Pinterest looked very similar to the tiger I fell in love with all those months back...& he had a link!!!

Sure enough, it led to my favorite artist that I knew absolutely nothing about. Today has been like Christmas & that's not an exaggeration. I really felt cheap for not being able to credit Claire for her beautiful work & now I can sing her praises everywhere! On top of that, I uncovered an amazing collection of additional pieces in her portfolio. I'm even more in love with her & I think you will be too!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment