7/15/10

bendable, poseable

Payday is always fun, but this one is especially exciting because I'll be using my money to finally sign back up for hot yoga at Core Power Yoga. I have three wonderful months of sweating & stretching ahead of me. I'm beyond excited.

For those of you that have never tried it, I really recommend hot yoga. A lot of studios offer the first week for free & I promise you'll get hooked.

I feel like I'm in a good place with life in my first year in the "real world," but with that has come more responsibilities & stress. I manage pretty well, but hot yoga does amazing things to ease my mind & make me all around more happy with myself. Plus, it makes my bod look pretty good too ;)

If I start acting obnoxiously happy on this blog, deal with it.

(Audrey Hepburn Doing Yoga via Mandr)

No comments:

Post a Comment