9/27/10

rocktober


Rocktober is among us! Seriously, I can't get over the amount of awesome concerts that are happening this month. Every week is filled with at least one show I'll be going to or wanting to go to & I'm sure I've missed some others. I've committed to 6 shows this month, but I've got my eye on a few others. The concerts with the asterisks are the shows I don't have tickets for yet. I would go to all of them if tickets somehow magically appeared for me, but I have a feeling I'll have to narrow it down quite a bit.

The show I want to see the most that I don't have a ticket for is Gorillaz. I'm beating myself up over this. This show will be awesome, but the tickets are ridiculously expensive & I hate the venue. I'm also not sure of anyone that likes Gorillaz enough to go with me. Such a dilemma...

Regardless of Gorillaz, this month is amazing! I'll be sure to report back on the highlights.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of music does spellcheck listen to? I like how it thinks Soundsystem as one word is an error. (Just found your blog today, keep it up.)

    ReplyDelete