9/18/12

bringing the outdoors in : san francisco

1 | 2
1 | 2
1 | 2
1 | 2
1 | 2
1 | 2

In two short weeks I will be heading to my favorite city with my favorite person to see my other favorite person. I CAN'T WAIT!

San Francisco is like a dream world to me & is also the only U.S. city that I've seriously considered moving to. I can't say what exactly it is that I'm drawn to, but I really think it might be due the beautiful landscape that stuns me every time. 

I've been to San Francisco & Napa twice before, but they felt like very quick trips. This time around I'll have 5 full days to fit in all the things I can dream up. I haven't done a whole lot of planning just yet, so totally open to great suggestions. I'd also like to say thank god for Jordan Ferney & Victoria Smith & their wonderful San Fran Instagram's & visitor guides. Those have been a big help & make me even more excited for the unexpected trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment