9/10/12

i was there : north coast music festival (sunday)


Digitalism
Big Boi
Steve Aoki
Pretty Lights
Steve Angello

Location: Union Park

Date: 9.2.12

Favorite Song: I've missed Digitalism the last couple of times they've been in Chicago, but I'm glad I finally caught them at NCMF. I really loved their set + was so happy to finally hear "Blitz" live.

Memorable Moment: It was almost like there was a magnetic pull that kept bringing me near the puppy that got smuggled into the fest. It was pretty adorable + awesome.

Biggest Letdown: Well there was that time when I saw that kid that was covered in dirt crawl up to some girls leg while having a seizure for a good couple of minutes + then he just went limp. The medics came at that point, but it was pretty fucking scary. Kids - please don't be idiots. You can have a good time without going overboard. Also super bummed to have missed Maya Jane Coles.

This Show: really felt like summer's last stand. NCMF has certainly changed a bit over the years. I have a feeling this might be my last year of going all three days, but NCMF definitely does have a bit of a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment