9/19/12

fall essentials

After taking what feels like the worlds longest shopping hiatus, I am allowing myself to get back in the game for fall. I'm really trying to stick with those classic pieces that I can get a lot of wear out of, like a denim jacket or a white blazer. Then there's also these fabulous pieces...
1 | 2 | 3

I'm not really a huge TOMs fan (aside from their great cause) & I know those shoes above look kind of ugly, but I saw some chick rocking them this weekend & they were perfect (plus comfy).

Oh! I also scored some great pants from Target (this & that) last week as well ordered a replacement umbrella from Gap. I swear, Gap makes the cutest/sturdiest umbrellas.

I have a few more items I'm eyeing, but I'm curious to know -- what are your fall must-haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment