9/13/12

renegade rundown (pt. III)

It's hard to believe that 2012 Renegade Craft Fair has already come + gone, but this weekend reminded me how much I love this festival...if you get their early enough, that is. The weather this past weekend was absolutely perfect + people were definitely looking for an excuse to get out + about. Renegade Craft Fair seemed like the obvious choice for the non-football fanatics in Wicker Park/Bucktown.

Here were some of my favorites for the day:

Reuse First

I was initially drawn to the liquor bottle candles, but the planter option is really cute too. These would make great gifts for several people I know.

The Plaid Pigeon
I just want to cover my desk at work with these.

DKNG Studios
I kind of have an obsession with Rorschach as art.

Glam Rocks
The name says it all, but this jewelry sure was pretty.

Little Hip Squeaks
The mini mustache pants were the cutest.

The Sky Scratcher
Genius.

Ruggles Made
I kind of loved these simple, but beautiful cross stitch wall hanging. They featured some great quotes + also some Chicago love.

Right Brain Drifts

Again, just a little Rorschach-esque...but on canvas.

Drywell
Because who doesn't love Chicago inspired meat art?

Glass Cathedrals
One of the more unique booths I saw of the day. It was full of really interesting boxes with little people doing different things inside. The one above is called "The Night Job."

Familiar favorites from past years included: Hip Huts, Yellow Lion, Victoria Bekerman, + Debbie Carlos

2010 | 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment