3/29/10

warm + fuzzy photography with sharon montrose

I've been a fan of Sharon Montrose's work for a few years now. I first stumbled upon her work when I was browsing through Etsy. Baby animals + photography = instant love affair. I recently spotted her on Twitter where I learned about her blog as well. I can't believe I've been missing out on so much extra cuteness for so long! She's a phenomenal photographer and my list of favorite photos by her is endless, but I've tried to limit it a bit.  Enjoy!











So much for editing! It's impossible to choose a bad photo by Sharon Montrose though. My favorite is the last one, called "Pals." Hands down, my two favorite breeds. I will own an English bulldog and golden retriever at some point in my life.

Strangely enough, I don't own any of her prints. I think that needs to
change very, very soon.

(all photos via Sharon Montrose)

No comments:

Post a Comment