4/15/10

i is for...

Ikat!

 (all items from Forever 21. Is that good or pathetic?)

 Clearly I have no problem incorporating this lovely pattern into my wardrobe, so I think it's time I made the shift into my home! Here are a couple of ikat items that I'm totally loving right now...

 I absolutely love these placemats and napkins from Anthropologie. I'm pretty sure these are going to making their way to the top of my "Must Have" list. I love the placemats, because they have these awesome topography map designs on the back.
 I'd consider decorating a room in warm colors if only so that I had an excuse to get this beautiful rug from Anthropologie. It's so bright and cheery. Maybe on a screened in patio?
Urban Outfitters (left) and West Elm (right) have these great accent chairs in fun colors. 

If ikat furniture is too big of a commitment, check out Fabricadabra for a huge selection of ikat pillows. I really love the the neutral pillow on the left, but the bright choices could be fun too!
Recently, I've been loving the idea of dark blue bedding. I never even considered dark blue ikat bedding!  Perfect.

Check out this awesome ikat roundup from Design*Sponge or search on Etsy for more great ikat items and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment