4/22/10

obligatory earth day post

I have to (embarrassingly) admit, I'm not the most environmentally friendly person out there. I don't think I'm leaving behind a tremendously huge carbon footprint, but there are certainly things that I could do to make this world a little bit nicer.

Fortunately for the environment, acting eco-friendly also eradicates one of my biggest pet peeves -- plastic bags. As you've probably figured out by now, I'm a big shopper and I hate bringing home obnoxious plastic bags. In honor of the 40th Earth Day, I've stepped up my "green" game and purchased two of these great eco-friendly bags from Flip & Tumble.
I got the hot pink and eggplant colors for $9 each. Since when did I become so girly?
The best part? They roll up into these tiny balls, so you can throw them into your purse when you're not using them. That way, they're always with you!

Problem solved and I'm doing something great for the Earth.Win and win!

P.S. Carry-A-Bag also has some super cute options!

No comments:

Post a Comment