4/7/10

lollapalooza love

April is that exciting time of the year when bands come out of hibernation to announce their Summer tours. The Lollapalooza line-up is always the one Summer announcement that keeps me on pins and needles throughout the Winter. First there are the rumors, then there are the games and finally you get that lovely official announcement. That official announcement finally came Monday night. What a relief!

As painful as it was, the wait was well worth it. I'm pretty pumped about the line-up this year. My list of bands to see is ginormous, but here's a quick look at some of the acts I'll be sure to see:

Matt & Kim, Phoenix, MGMT, The xx, Chromeo, Hot Chip, Cut Copy, Arcade Fire... okay, I might as well stop now, because I'm not going to be able to narrow down that line-up at all.

In honor of this wonderful line-up, I thought I would celebrate with some gorgeous concert posters from artists Tad Carpenter and Jason Munn. Enjoy!


 (via the very talented and playful Tad Carpenter)


(via Jason Munn. I love his clean and crisp prints!)

Jason Munn also has a book of his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment