4/13/10

a little bit of good goes a long way

"Liam is a happy, bright, charming five year old. He also happens to have a rare neuromuscular disorder called Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 2.

We are currently raising money to provide Liam with a fully accessible bathroom at our house this Summer.

Please help by donating funds to Liam's Trust or by passing the word along - via email, your blog, Twitter. Every bit - small or large- will make a difference. Thank YOU"

I'll be honest, I don't usually do the best job of donating to worthy causes, but Liam is just the sweetest little boy I've ever seen. (I think the nose-picking photo won me over!) If you have the means to do so, I think it would be wonderful to help provide Liam with a more comfortable living situation. If you can donate money, please spread the word to help out this amazing little boy and his awesomely supportive family! 

Learn more here.

(Thanks to Joslyn at Simple Lovely for passing the word on to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment