8/21/10

have a weekend full of sparkly surprises

Happy weekend! I was busy being a pretend tourist while I typically write my weekend blog post. Here are some of my Summer-time shots while I explored the city:

Not very exciting...

I feel like I keep seeing shots of disco balls in home decor. I kind of like the trend, especially when they're in unexpected places. Maybe I'll look on eBay & hang one in my shower. I'm also pretty partial to the disco globe. What do you think?
1. We Heart It 2. Apartment Therapy 3. Unknown 4. The City Sage
I've got a pretty lazy weekend ahead of me (yay!). Hopefully I'll catch up on some of my to do lists & spend some time with friends. Sunday I want to try to make it to the Vintage Bazaar flea market. I've never really been to a flea market, but they sound right up my alley!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment