8/5/10

dreaming of ibiza

I've found my calling. I have to make a trip to the island of Ibiza sometime soon. It's stalking me I don't want to fight it.

I had actually never really heard much about Ibiza until recently. It's an island in the Mediterranean just off the coast of Spain & is known for it's clubbing scene. It's nicknamed the "Gomorrah of the Mediterranean" &, well, that just sounds like a good time to me!

During the Summer months some of the best DJs in the world travel to Ibiza to play shows. Dance parties literally last until dawn. And there are beautiful beaches. Seriously, this place might be my heaven.

I've mentioned before that my awesome parents offered me a vacation for my graduation present. I think next Summer will be a great time to cash in on that. My ideal plan is to party in Ibiza for a several nights & then spend a few days recovering in the South of France &/or Barcelona.

via
via
via
via
via

via

via
via

via

via

Mmm...time to start saving & planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment