8/23/10

madness

I Mad Men'ed myself. Well, what I would want myself to look like in the 1950's.
Mostly, I just want Don Draper waiting for me ;)
I had a pretty low-key weekend which allowed me to finally get caught up on Mad Men. (Embarrassingly enough) I watched all 3 seasons, plus the start of season 4 in about a month & a half. I get hooked easily, but I really enjoy the show. I work for an agency so it really blows my mind the way things operated back then. It was quite an interesting time in America. And the style! Man, do I love the style...
1. Pink bow skirt 2. The women of Mad Men 3. Hot pink shift dress
4. Betty Draper in Italy (babe) 5. Housewife dress 6. Grey shift dress

1. Love the zebra-like wallpaper 2. Drink up! 3. Perfect for Mr. Cooper's office
4. Tufted headboards rock! 5. I want this mini-bar 
6. Keep Calm & Drink Martinis 7. Perfect bar cart
You can also follow my Madness board which I'm sure I'll be adding on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment