8/12/10

underthings

I remember a conversation with my mom when I was about 15 years old...

me: I've finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up!
mom: Oh yeah, what's that?
me: Well I was watching the Victoria Secret Fashion Show...
mom: Christine, you're never going to be a model.

Wow! Burn. Luckily, I can take a joke & finally finished explaining my dream job.

I had been watching the Victoria Secret Fashion Show & was so infatuated with not only the designs of the lingerie, but the costumes that went along with them. Your life must be like one big dress-up session when you work in costume design & that sounds totally fabulous to me.

My dream flashed back to me for a brief moment when I came across a lingerie competition from Triumph International. Look what some of these awesome students came up with:




...and just because nothing beats the Victoria Secret Fashion Show, here's some favorites from over the years:






No comments:

Post a Comment