8/27/10

weekend warrior

This is a sad day for me. It is the last time I will get to celebrate Summer hours & leave the office at 1:30 pm. I love the Summer more than anything, but all signs are showing that Fall is on it's way. I have never really brought myself to enjoy the Fall because all I can think of is the impending doom (aka Chicago winters) that lies just after. I am, however, planning to buy these beautiful red boots this weekend which might make Fall slightly more enjoyable this year.
Luckily, I've got a gorgeous forecast to look forward to this weekend which means I'll be out soaking up the last of the Summer sun all weekend long. I'm planning for long walks & trips to the beach!

Happy weekend! You should check out this blog all about kissing & this one about how to not get a boyfriend.

(photo via Sarah's Fab Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment