12/3/10

body art art

Speaking of tattoos, I'm super obsessed with the amazing artwork by Charmaine Olivia that features badass (& topless) chicks with tattoos.
I love the pieces above, but I'm really eyeing the black & white silhouettes below. She has a whole collection of silhouettes, but these 4 are my favorites. They're pretty reasonable at $25 a piece. I want them all!


See more beautiful pieces HERE.

Happy weekend everyone! Maybe you'll find me on Monday as a newly-inked girl!
(but probably not).

**I'm awful! Since writing this post, I went ahead & ordered the bottom 2 prints. I couldn't resist. They will look so perfect at my place & really suit my style perfectly. I'm going to try to hold off on the other 2 (at least until I get my birthday/Christmas money)**


No comments:

Post a Comment