12/14/10

gifted (again)



The last few years I've been a total procrastinator when it comes to Christmas shopping. This year, by some miracle, every gift I needed just came to mind immediately ...with the exception of the newbies. I've got the immediate fam covered, but I completely stumped on my sister's boyfriend & my new sister-in-law.

In the meantime, I got a jump start on my wrapping -- something else I typically leave until the last minute. I love the look of the brown craft paired with the black & white polka dot ribbon, but the packages looked sad & needed a little something something. My dance music obsession has rendered me completely helpless when it comes to saying "no" to Michael's Crafts' 15 glow sticks for $1 deal. I have at least 50 in possession right now. Why not spread a little day-glow cheer?


In all seriousness though -- are the glow sticks overboard? I don't want to scare my parents.

2 comments:

  1. If these gifts are going under a tree well before opening, the glow sticks are a great idea... Tree lights often cast a shadow on the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably would be cooler for little kids, which we don't have any in my family. Start 'em young! That's what I say :)

    ReplyDelete