12/1/10

wish list wednesday

I tend to be a notoriously awful gift-giver, but I put together a little gift guide that I think is pretty legit!

For your new niece or nephew
Hell, why not your own child! (I needed one of these when I was little)
Etsy, $18.00

For your picky sister that already owns everything
I mean, who doesn't love black & white chevron?
Madwell, $49.50

For your boy in St. Louis

...and your boy in Chicago ;)

For your "friend" that plays on her phone at dinner instead of talking to you
Nordstrom, $35.00

For little miss preggers
Might as well look cute while you're in the worst pain of your life
Amazon, $49.99

For anyone with taste
Okay, fine. Maybe your mother?
Penguin, €14.99/each

For your friend the perv

For your old-school father
I gave my dad a less expensive version of this & he loves it

For the music lover

For the dork in your life
Even if it is yourself
Need Supply, $10.00


I hope I helped you cross some things off of your shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment