12/6/10

we've got obsessions

"We've got obsessions
I wanna erase every nasty thought
that bugs me every day of every week"
Speaking of obsessions, I watched a really interesting documentary over the weekend called "Pie in the Sky: The Brigid Berlin Story." Brigid Berlin grew up in a wealthy conservative family & then went on to become a regular fixture in Andy Warhol's Factory & one of his best friends. Brigid is a colorful character who fought her share of obsessions & battles.

I've been on a documentary kick as of late & Hulu has a great selection of documentaries available for free, including "Pie in the Sky: The Brigid Berlin Story." I also watched another intriguing documentary called "We Live in Public" this weekend as well. Both come highly recommended from me. Now I've got my eye on Pitchfork's "Bassweight," a documentary about dub step which is available for one week only. I hope I find time! Have you seen any good ones lately? 

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment