12/13/10

you don't move me anymore

 I really hate New Year's Eve. It always stresses me out more than it really should. It's hard getting a group of people to agree on what to do for the most hyped up night of the year.

It was a good feeling when I purchased my Yeasayer ticket because I can always count on having a good time at a concert. Surely some of my friends would be down for the show too. 

Maybe not. It pains me to say this, but I might not be making it to Yeasayer for New Year's Eve after all. Looks like I'm the only person who realized how awesome it would be to ring in the New Year with Yeasayer. I'm cool with checking out concerts alone, but something feels a little off about celebrating the New Year solo. I still don't know what my alternative plan might be, but I'm sure I'll just be regretting my decision regardless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment