6/28/11

i was there : junior boys

Show: Junior Boys

Location: The Metro

Date: 6.24.11

Favorite Song: I think it's safe to say that "In the Morning" is somewhere in my top 25 songs. I just absolutely love it & it was pretty amazing to see live.

Memorable Moment: Not to be repetitive, but "In the Morning" was a definite highlight. I also really enjoyed some of their newer songs, like "A Truly Happy Ending" & "Banana Ripple."

Biggest Letdown: My timing estimates were a little off, so I probably missed a decent amount of songs. I only heard Junior Boys perform for about an hour & I probably missed out on a few older songs that I would have liked to have heard -- namely, "So this is Goodbye."

This Show: was the first of two concerts I went to that night. I was a little hesitant about the marathon concert night, but I am so so trilled that I chose to go to this show & it's another group I can happily check off my must-see list.

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment