6/30/11

in a city trance

I heard this song about  week ago in Forever 21 of all places. I knew it was familiar, but I couldn't place the artist or title, so I did what I typically do for songs I don't know -- I typed out a few lyrics on my iPhone notepad with the intention of searching for the song later (yes, I'm familiar with Shazam, but I haven't fully embraced it). I eventually started searching for the song, but the lyrics I had were not matching up to the proper song (might I add, this is super frustrating for a search engine "expert" like myself). Yesterday I had this strange revelation where I could hear the song playing almost perfectly inside my head & I was able to piece together a few more lyrics. Voila, mystery solved. "I Won't Kneel" rocks & funny enough, I already had the song in my iTunes.

Ps. How stellar is this music video? The lighting & the outfit are so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment