5/8/12

clearly

I can't decide how I feel about clear acrylic furniture. I know it's supposed to be great for making a small space seem less bulky, but I can't decide if it makes a room look cheap or not. I also worry about scratches & such.

On the other hand, these are pretty great...
I love the idea of putting a clear console in front of a giant mirror, but that probably won't be an option for me in the near future. What I'm really having issues with is my dining area. I think CB2's Odyssey table is what I'm going to go with for the table, but I'm really at a standstill with the type of chairs I want.

Here are some options:
1 |

 | 2 |
 | 3 |
 | 4 |
| 5 |

Anyone have a favorite? I'm open to all the suggestions I can get.

Ps. I think while writing this post I decided that I do, in fact, like lucite. Time to hunt down a couple perfect chairs now (& maybe drape them in sheepskin).

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

No comments:

Post a Comment