5/15/12

problem. solution.

As I'm prepping to move to my new apartment in a few short weeks, there is one problem with the new place that I need to address right away. I had mentioned it before, but the closet space (or lack there of) is pretty horrific & I'm a chick that loves to shop. Thankfully, I have Pinterest to the rescue to help inspire me on how to rectify this problem. 

Essentially, I want to do this in the back corner of my living room by the creepy basement steps:
(via)

I want to create a little mini walk-in-closet with clothing racks, dressers, etc. 

Unfortunately, I don't think that I'll be able to keep things so neat & perfect, so I plan to get a screen, like this one from Ikea, to hide the mess:
Although this might not be the most ideal solution, I think I'll be able to have a little fun with this space & make it a little girly. I think this will do the job just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment