5/9/12

sweet dreams are made of these

Now that I know where I'm living, I can really get started with the planning. My bedroom is going to be pretty small, but that just means I can invest a little less time & money & work on ways to be a little bit more creative with the small space. Here's what I'm thinking:

I love the idea of having rows & rows of shelves to store the little bedroom knick knacks.

This is a simple solution if a side table on each side of the bed isn't an option.

I could also save a little space with wall sconces on each side of the bed.

I really loving the idea of climbing out of bed & feeling sheepskin under my toes.

I've kind of got my heart set on painting a dark accent wall. I'm thinking dark grey/black?

I might add a little bit of whimsy with a fringe canopy.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

No comments:

Post a Comment