8/12/13

life round here

Over a year after moving in I'm starting to feel a bit more like my apartment is becoming a home. I'm slowly filling things in + should have a few of the remaining pieces -- dining table, bedroom furniture, rugs, tv stand -- in the next couple of months.
The palette may not be for everyone, but I've always been a sucker for blacks + whites. I like that the little color that I do have comes naturally from my house plants.
Did you catch that little easter egg in the last photo? Clearly the trophy does not belong to me, but rather, my new roommate (!!!). Claude has slowly been moving in over the past few weeks. This big life change has prompted much excitement, but also some challenges. Namely, closet space. So far so good though. I'm excited to use my rent savings towards the last finishing touches for my our place though.

No comments:

Post a Comment