8/23/13

it's a...

I can't even begin to tell you how long I've been waiting for this news. No, I do not have a little foreign creature growing in my belly, but my sister-in-law does. And it's not just any foreign creature, it's my niece Addy.

I never thought that I'd have to wait until I was 25 (well, I guess technically I'll be 26) for either my brother who is 8 years older than me + married for 3 years or my sister who is 5 years older than me + in a relationship for almost 12 years to finally give me a little niece or nephew. I love babies + I can't wait to spoil this little nugget rotten.

I've already made my claim on this baby since we kind of share the same namesake. My brother + sister-in-law have chosen the name Addy. Back in 7th grade I chose the unique name Adelaide as my confirmation name. There is no way that my sister-in-law (or probably my brother for that matter) could have known this so I think it is fate. I'm going to love that little girl so much. Hurry up + get here already!

Also see: Thank heaven for little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment