9/29/13

i was there || beacon + shigeto



Show: Shigeto
Beacon

Location: Bottom Lounge

Date: 9.18.13

Favorite Song: Although Beacon didn't put on the best of performances (more on that below), I did really enjoy hearing "Feeling's Gone" live.

Memorable Moment: I didn't really plan to stay for Shigeto's whole set since I'd seen him not too long ago at the House of Blues when he opened for Bonobo but he was really really good. Again. And he does it all on his drum set. Definitely worth sticking around for.

Biggest Letdown: I decided to get last minute tickets because I love all things Ghostly International + I'd been really wanting to see Beacon since a friend introduced me to the music a few months back. Beacon was okay, not horrible just needed some refining.

This Show: Was a nice change from the normal. I haven't been to Bottom Lounge in years + it was nice to mix it up a bit. I need to make it a point to do that once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment