9/16/13

i was there || frightened rabbit

Show: Frightened Rabbit

Location: Park West

Date: 8.3.13

Favorite Song: I've probably listed these before, but I'll never tire of "Old Old Fashioned" + "My Backwards Walk". As far as new songs go, I was also a fany of "Holy".

Memorable Moment: I love when Scott Hutchison comes out + does his solo thing. And I love when he talks. This band alone could convince me to make a trip to Scotland.

Biggest Letdown: I haven't quite gotten into the new songs as much as some of the older ones. They're still good, just not as near + dear to my heart.

This Show: was fun to see at a new venue with new Frightened Rabbit newbies. I never see shows at Park West, but it is a great, intimate venue. You can get there early + get nice + cozy in a seat or you can show up a bit later + there still won't be a bad spot on the dance floor. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment