8/8/11

i was there : ok go dj set

"End of the Road" - Boys II Men

Show: OK Go DJ set

Location: The Bedford

Date: 8.5.11

Favorite Song: Boys II Men during a DJ set? You better believe I was singing along at the top of my lungs.

Memorable Moment: Telling Tim from OK Go that I really enjoyed his set. I don't have too many celebrity encounters, so that was exciting. Plus, I like when I can express my gratitude to talented people. I was also a big fan of his red wife beater & green Adidas track pants.

Biggest Letdown: No crazy dance routines, but I guess that would be difficult while DJing.

This show: was completely unplanned, but a fun way to end the night. That's the good (or bad) thing about DJ sets; you never quite know what you're going to get. In this case, it was random & perfect.

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment