8/16/11

stab victims

Apartment unpacking & organization is still chugging along, but I tackled a big one on Sunday night -- jewelry organization. 

I've always been pretty messy with my jewelry, especially in regards to my earrings.  typically throw them into a big where finding a match becomes a 15 minute process. As a result, I'm more of a necklace, rings & bracelet kind of girl. 
The image above hardly looks like it's organized, but it's a major improvement from my old system, plus it was cheap & easy!

I took my pre-existing drawer dividers & cut a piece of styrofoam to fit perfectly in the bottom. I then stabbed all of the earrings into the foam so that each pair stays put next to each other. It's an easy system & also one that I think I can keep up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment