8/10/11

instincts

One of my favorite photographers of all time, Sharon Montrose, had a sale this weekend to celebrate the one year anniversary of her Animal Print Shop. She was offering four prints for the price of three & I could not resist. 

I already have one of her prints...
...& call it excessive, but I really wanted the other pair to the white tiger cub (I kinda like tigers)...
...I had three left to choose & was instantly drawn to this...
...This one frightens me a bit, but I loved the color against the white...
...One left & I couldn't pass up this little guy (plus, my nickname as a baby was "spider monkey" because of a sick mohawk I used to rock)...
How'd I do? Sharon's shop is so fabulous that it really was hard to narrow down. I'm squatting on a gift certificate for 20x200 & I want to purchase a bigger print, but I'm hoping some new critters might get added to that site first.

Which ones are your favorite?



1 comment:

  1. the spider monkey baby prints are my very favorite, however, I've come very close to purchasing the flamingo set.

    I love love love Sharon Montrose. Can't wait for the book to come out!

    ReplyDelete