8/23/11

a plea for help

Football is somewhat of a new sport to me, but it's a sport I love. I blame my lack of knowledge on attending an all-girl highschool & then going on to DePaul. I finally was given a proper introduction to the sport about 4 years ago & I've kind of loved it ever since. That being said, I'm still a little clueless about things unless there is someone [patient] there to explain things to me. 

I am participating in my first ever fantasy league this year that consists of mostly guys. I know that it's foolish of me to believe that I will get very far, but I'm competitive & I want to win & I want your help. So this is my plea -- I'm looking for any advice I can get that will help me kick ass in my league. If you have any tips, big or small, I would be so appreciative if you could leave a little comment for me.

Thanks!

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment