8/3/11

vanity

I'm slowly, but surely getting settled into my new apartment & while I love the place, there has been one major drawback -- no floor length mirrors.

Moving is expensive & I know that I'll have to be rather thrifty for the next few months, but this mirror is not something I can do without. Plus, I've had the perfect one in mind for quite a while now

Getting this mirror meant making a hard decision; I sold my 3 day Lollapalooza pass. Sure, I will be jealous this weekend when I'm not there, but let's be honest, the lineup is not great. Most acts I've seen several times already & of the one's I do want to see, there are far too many conflicts for it to be worth the price. Getting $100 over face value certainly softened the blow as well. 

I am happy with my decision & I'm sure my beautiful reflection will distract me if the after parties don't (kidding).

Next in line for my mirror lust? This stunner:

No comments:

Post a Comment